The AB Roller exercises are some of the most popular exercises for both novice and elite athletes. However to get a flat belly and defined abs takes more than just crunches. You also need to reduce the layer of body fat covering up your well-defined abs. Using the Ab roller on a regular basis along with a diet low in fats and calories can give you the look you want. Doing this exercise, using the Ab roller for stability, can do wonders to slim the midsection and tighten the abdominal area. effective abdominal crunches at any level. Supports neck, head and upper body.
- Tone and sculpt your core muscles with this easy-to-use crunch tool.
- Allows you to perform effective abdominal crunches at any level.
- Sturdy, ergonomic design will help eliminate back and neck strain often associated with crunches.
- Supports neck, head and upper body, Can be used with weights for extra resistance.
- Works your core instantly, Flips over for a total body workout.