EXTREMELY COMPACT, FULL BODY STRENGTH TRAINING
Whether the motion is for Strength Training, Sports Specific, Speed Training, or maybe it’s a motion you perform at work or during leisure activities, the BODYCRAFT CFT allows you to train the way you move. You define the path of motion, strengthening every part of your body, improving your core, balance, and coordination.
- Compact, can be placed in any corner of the room or up to a wall
- The Dual Pulleys move up and down on a counter-balanced system and are positioned in a wide format
- 2 D-handles, 2 chains, and an ankle cuff are included.
- 4:1 cable ratio for smooth action and greater range of motion make this machine ideal for Speed Training
- Connect both pulleys with the included chain for a 2:1 cable ratio
- 180″ cable travel when using a single or 90″ when using both pulleys
- Functional Trainer Accessories: Poster, 2 Single Handles, Ankle Cuff, and 2 Chains.
- Functional Trainer Cable Column Pulley: Independent, counterbalanced adjustable cable column pulleys with 32 height positions that rotate allowing you to train from every angle and any height.
- Compact: only 39.5″ W X 49.5″ D X 82.5″ H. Can be placed in any corner of the room.
- Construction: Oval/Round tubing, sleek laser cut plates, chrome uprights, laser etched, and attention to the smallest details all add up to an overall exceptional aesthetic appearance.
- Cables: The cable travels 180″ when using a single pulley or 90″ when using both, and are constructed of flexible nylon coated, 7 X 19 strand aircraft cable rated at over 2000 lbs. tensile strength.
- Warranted for: Light Commercial and home use.
- Weight Stack: 150lb weight stack upgradable to 200lbs. The weight stack to user weight ratio is 4:1 providing up to a total of 37.5 lbs. resistance allows for extremely smooth action, 2.5lb increment weight increases, and greater range of motion. Connect both Cables together with the included chains for up to 75lbs of resistance. (100lbs with the add-on weight)
- Frame: Heavy gauge oval steel tubing.
- Dimensions: 39.5” L x 49.5″ W x 82.5″ H
- Finish: The tough diamond gray and textured black powder coated finish evenly coats all surfaces for a long-lasting finish.
- Pulleys: 3.5″ diameter, fiberglass impregnated nylon pulleys with sealed ball bearings.
- Cable: The most flexible nylon coated, 7 X 19 strand aircraft cable rated at over 2000 lbs. tensile strength.
- Weight Stack: 150lb. Weight Stack upgradable to 200lbs. The weight stack to user weight ratio is 4:1.
- Guide Rods: Chrome plated 1″ diameter tubular steel.
- Lifetime- parts
- Lifetime- frame
- Light Commercial:
- 10 year- frame
- 2 year- parts
50 LB. ADD ON TO WEIGHT STACK
- Adds another 50 pounds to the weight stack, for a total of 200lbs.
FUNCTIONAL LONG BAR
- High Density Rubber Comfort Grip
- Ultra Smooth Precision Sealed Ball Bearings
- Chrome plated D-Ring Swivels
- The D-Ring design allows for singled sided exercises such as Woodchops and Transverse Torso Twists.
- Great addition for Cables Arms and Dual Pulley Systems.
F320 F/I/D SYSTEM BENCH
The F320 Flat / Incline / Decline System Bench was designed to work perfectly with systems such as BodyCraft Jones Machines, Smith Machines, or Racks like the BodyCraft F430 Power Rack
Brochures & Manuals