Jones Platinum – THE TOP OF THE LINE JONES MACHINE
Built for the person who wants the very best! Unlike a standard Smith machine, the Jones Platinum offers patented technology which provides the ability to move forward, backward, up, and down. When equipped with our patented Active Balance Bar, the Jones Platinum offers the user a true barbell experience.
- Hooks and safety spotters travel with you
- Natural lift off and re-rack
- Choose the Olympic Bar you want
- Many attachments options available
- 5 different lock out positions for traditional Smith Machine exercises
- Includes Dual Multi-grip Chin-Up Bar
turbo charges the Jones Platinum into the most comprehensive strength training device ever created by adding a completely different functional training experience. The FBT allows the user to do functional training exercises, progressive functional training exercises, and sports specific training in addition to hundreds of exercises the Jones Platinum already offers.
You choose the Olympic Bar you want!
- Body Weight Training
Two different chin bars provide every possible grip for pull-ups. Fix the Olympic Bar into various positions for angled push-ups, pull-ups, leg exercises, and more.
- Stretch Training
The Bar and Handles can be fixed into dozens of positions to facilitate stretching.
- Functional Training
With optional FBT
- Progressive Functional Training
With optional FBT and Jones Platinum working in tandem
- Barbell Training
All Barbell exercises can be performed with the safety of the bar hooks and safety spotters traveling along with you!
- Sports Specific Training
So you can excel at your favorite activity!
- Smith Machine Training
The horizontal travel can be locked into place, converting the Jones to a Smith!
It is the safest free-weight device ever made for the solo lifter! Think of it as a power rack where the bar hooks and safety spotters move along with every movement you make!
- Construction: Heavy gauge steel
- Movement: All moving parts glide smoothly on industrial grade LM25 linear bearings and solid hardened steel guide rods
- Active Balance Bar: Starting weight is 55 pounds. Weight capacity is 1000 pounds.
- Power Bar: Starting weight is 50 pounds. Weight capacity is 1000 pounds.
- Dimensions: 54” L x 84.5″ W x 83.5″ H – With Optional FBT 74” L x 84.5″ W x 83.5″ H
- Light Commercial:
- 2 years- parts*
- 10 years- frame.*
- Lifetime- all parts*
*Applies to manufacturer defects and original owner only. Does not cover normal wear and tear.