Jones Platinum – THE TOP OF THE LINE JONES MACHINE
Built for the person who wants the very best! Unlike a standard Smith machine, the Jones Platinum offers patented technology which provides the ability to move forward, backward, up, and down and with our patented Active Balance Bar, the Jones Platinum offers the user a true barbell experience.
Cable Columns turbocharge your workout by adding a completely different functional training experience. The FBT allows the user to do functional training exercises, progressive functional training exercises and sports specific training in addition to hundreds of exercises.
- Body Weight Training
Two different chin bars provide every possible grip for pull-ups. Fix the Olympic Bar into various positions for angled push-ups, pull-ups, leg exercises, and more.
- Stretch Training
The Bar and Handles can be fixed into dozens of positions to facilitate stretching.
- Functional Training
With optional FBT
- Progressive Functional Training
With optional FBT and Jones Platinum working in tandem
- Barbell Training
All Barbell exercises can be performed with the safety of the bar hooks and safety spotters traveling along with you!
- Sports Specific Training
So you can excel at your favorite activity!
- Smith Machine Training
The horizontal travel can be locked into place, converting the Jones to a Smith!
It is the safest free-weight device ever made for the solo lifter! Think of it as a power rack where the bar hooks and safety spotters move along with every movement you make!
- Construction: Heavy gauge steel
- Movement: All moving parts glide smoothly on industrial grade LM25 linear bearings and solid hardened steel guide rods
- Active Balance Bar: Starting weight is 55 pounds. The weight capacity is 1000 pounds.
- Stacks: Dual 160 lb Weight Stacks upgradable to 210lbs each.
- Accessories: 1 Pair Adjustable Nylons Handles, 1 Pair of 5lb adder weights, Ankle Cuff, Functional Long Bar, and 2 Chains.