Best Seller in Intermediate & Advanced pickleball paddles
The Canuck Edge Pickleball Paddle is composed of the highest grade materials currently available. The 1/2″ polymer honeycomb core is built to provide the strongest hitting surface for countless impacts. This core is sandwiched by top-quality fiberglass facing. Around the edges is an extremely non-intrusive edge guard, maximizing your hitting surface while still providing stability and protection. It features energy and vibration absorption qualities to increase your feel and comfort. This designed and handcrafted in Canada paddle ensures top quality, high performance and extreme control. Comes with a one year warranty for personal use, six months for institutional use.
The Canuck Edge Pickleball Paddle is approved for all recreational and non-sanctioned tournament play. It is not approved for “USAPA Sanctioned” tournaments, you’ll get plenty of use out of them recreationally!
- Grip: Perforated black grip Weight Range: 7.5-7.6 oz.
- Grip Circumference: 4.25″
- Grip Length: 5″
- Paddle Length: 15-3/4″
- Paddle Width: 7-7/8″
- Face Depth: 9-3/4″
- Paddle Face: Fiberglass
- Core Material: 1/2″ Premium Polymer honeycomb
- Edge Guard: 1/8″ overlapping paddle face
- Warranty: 1 year against manufacture defects for personal use, 6-month warranty for institutional use Designed and Handcrafted in Vernon B.C.