The Foam Roller 3 in 1 is a massage stick nestled inside a low-density foam roller, which is stashed inside a high-density foam roller. These tools give you plenty of self-massage options on your tight IT bands, clenched calves, and thrashed quads without turning the living room into a physical therapist’s office.
Features Foam Roller 3 in 1:
- Material: Foam (PE – Polyethylene)
- Size: 15 x 46 cm
- Color: Black & Neon Green
- Black Roller Size: 15 x 46 cm
- Neon Green Roller Size: 10 x 46 cm
- Massage Stick: 3.5 x 45 cm
- The Foam Roller 3 in 1 is great tool for stretching, promoting flexibility and myofascial release! Alleviates muscle and soft tissue tightness of the upper and lower back, IT band, hamstring, adductors, upper arm, and much more!
- The Massage Roller Stick ideal used before and after exercise to increase the circulation, using the Massage Roller Stick will help to reduce muscle soreness, aches and pains. Ideal for travel
- Suitable for: quads, calves, legs, thighs, arms, ITB, hamstrings, achilles, neck and shoulders. Great for personal trainers.
- The high density Foam Roller stretches muscles and tendons, breaks down soft tissue adhesion, and soothes tight fascia while increasing blood flow and circulation to the soft tissues.
How It Works:
- Using your own body weight and a Foam Roller, you can perform a self-massage or Myofascial release. By applying gentle, sustained pressure on the soft tissues, Myofascial release results in softening and lengthening of the fascia. Myofascial release has been shown to relieve various muscle and joint pains such as IT band syndrome and shin splints as well as improving flexibility and range of motion.