The MP4.0 TRUE 4 WEIGHT STACK / 5 STATION GYM combines all the features and stations of the MP series into one compact four-weight stack unit featuring five work stations.
Leg Extension / Leg Curl
- 4 starting positions for both extensions and curls allow users to choose the range of motion best suited to their individual needs.
- 5 position back pad and leg curl thigh pad accommodate a wide range of users.
- Self-adjusting ankle pad eliminates need for adjustment while providing proper support throughout entire range of motion.
- Exercise choices include Chest, Incline, & Shoulder Presses; Lat Pulldown and Seated Row; Triceps Pushdown & Extension; and Abdominal Crunch.
- 8 position press arm and adjustable back pad are color coded for quick and accurate adjustment.
- 5 position seat to accommodate wide range of users.
- Mid-level pulley includes contoured multi-purpose strap for Abdominal and Triceps exercises.
Low Swivel Pulley
- Ideal for wide range of exercises including Biceps Curl, Upright Rows, Inner Thigh, and Outer Thigh.
Adjustable Cable Column
- Dual pulleys pivot freely allowing user defined movements.
- Unilateral cable design accommodates both fitness and athletic style movements with up to 12’ of cable travel with one arm and 6’ of cable travel with both arms.
- Low profile design and ergonomically positioned handles for easy entry and exit.
- 6 position foot platform adjusts easily using integrated gas cylinder.
- Contoured back pad provides support throughout the entire range of motion.
DIMENSIONS L X W X H
123″ x 108″ x 83.75″ / 312 cm x 274 cm x 213 cm
1424 lbs / 646 kgs: includes 4 x 170 lbs / 77 kgs weight stacks
COLOR: Powder coat finish in Silver
VINYL SEAT COLOR: Textured Grey
Step-by-Step Instructions • Color-coded, large scale label includes easy-to-follow user instructions, beginning and ending exercise positions, anatomical charts for muscles reference, and recommended maintenance schedule. Rear printed on non-fade washable Lexan material.
Structural Frame • Modern styling and structural reliability through the use of 40mm x 80mm and 50mm x 100mm oval shaped tube and precision laser cut steel plate components. Exercise Position Labels • Color-coded labels indicate proper adjustment-positions for quick and easy user reference.
Adjustments • Color-coded adjustment knobs provide quick and easy user reference, enhance aesthetics and eliminate corrosion. Positive locking adjustments use permanently enclosed compression spring for maximum security.
Custom Handgrips • Extruded thermo rubber compound handgrips provide durability and comfort.
Custom Molded Feet • Located under the base frame to insure stability and prevent marring of floor surfaces.
Cables • US made mil-spec lubricated 1/8″ cable nylon coated to 3/16″, with a 2,000 lbs. tensile strength and swaged ball fitting and 5/8″ threaded bolt tension adjustment for maximum durability. Selector Shaft Assembly • Cold rolled solid 1″ selector shaft, chrome-plated for durability and appearance. Machined bullet tip insures proper weight stack entry. Custom designed cap plate with fitted bushings insures low-friction movement of weight plates over guide rods. Receptacle integrated into cap plate provides selector pin storage when user desires zero weight plates.
Pulleys • Fiberglass™ reinforced pulleys with deep V-grooved channel provide secure cable seating and optimum bearing rotation. Sealed ball bearings insure smooth and quiet pulley operation.
Weight Stack • Choice of 10-lb. or optional 15-lb. increment machined weight plates, 1″ thick with fitted nylon bushings to assure smooth travel on guide rods.
Heavy-Duty Selector Pin • Magnetic selector pin assures positive locking to plates and is secured to the weight stack with a thick plastic-coated elastic cable.
Axles and Ball Bearings • 1″ Solid steel pivot axles with lubricated 25 mm sealed bearings encased in steel housings for friction less movement and precision alignment of pivots.
Weight Stack Enclosure • Heavy-duty 16-gauge steel panels enclose weight stacks for safety and aesthetics. Each panel can be easily removed when necessary.
Paint Colors • Electrostatically applied powder coat finish enhances appearance and durability. Frame color is Silver. Shroud is painted Storm Grey. Weight plates are black.
Upholstered Pads • Superior-grade Grey upholstery stitched over high density foam with 3/4″ CDX plywood.
Design Standards • All MP models meet or exceed ASTM and EN-957 Safety Design Standards. This includes the following: > component spacing between moving parts > guarding of weight stacks, pulleys and cams > edge and corner sharpness of components > stability to floor surface during operation > structural testing to insure product durability > warning labels and instructional signage > documentation of design specifications
TEN YEAR WARRANTY COMMERCIAL PRODUCTS – Frame Components and Welds excluding coatings
FIVE YEAR WARRANTY – Bronze Bushings, Sealed Rotating Bearings, Pulleys, Weight plates and Guide Rods excluding coatings
ONE YEAR WARRANTY – Cables, Linear Bearings and Shafts and all other components not mentioned elsewhere in this warranty
90-DAY WARRANTY – Normal wear parts including but not limited to labels, upholstered pads and grips
ONE YEAR WARRANTY – Labor
* Optional Weight Stack Upgrade
- 1504 lbs: includes 3 x 170 lbs weight stacks and 1 x 250 lbs weight stack
- 1584 lbs : includes 2 x 170 lbs weight stacks and 2 x 250 lbs weight stacks
- 1664 lbs : includes 1 x 170 lbs weight stack and 3 x 250 lbs weight stacks
- 1744 lbs : includes 4 x 250 lbs weight stacks