Challenge: Your club, school or facility organizes multiple pickleball sessions a day/week and your are looking for a solution to the consent set-up/take down of your portable pickleball nets….
Solution: With OnCourt OffCourt’s portable PickleNet Deluxe system, players can enjoy Pickleball on any flat surface with the ease of simply wheeling the net onto the court and locking the wheels into place. The PickleNet Deluxe includes locking 4-inch wheels for easy maneuverability so the nets can be left set-up and easily wheeled off the court when not in use. Wheel the nets back out and fire up the next game without the hassle of setup!
- The PickleNet Deluxe system is made from powder-coated steel and comes in official Pickleball dimensions (22’ x 34”)
- Center-strap design maintains consistent height along the net
- Adjustment straps on net edges provide excellent net tension
- Fast and easy to assemble.
- Made from heavy 420D nylon, our PickleNet Deluxe bag features a durable zipper, carry straps, and internal sections to make portable net storage easier than ever.
- Oval tubing for faster set up and automatic alignment of the center frame.
- The elastic bottom net band speeds up net set-up, helps maintain consistent net tension, and takes stress off of the net to increase durability.
Note that the PickleNet Deluxe is a heavier-duty version of our popular PickleNet:
- The PickleNet Deluxe is more stable
- Featuring 1.5″ x 3″ oval tubing
- Locking 4″ wheels, for easier use and transport
- Net weight is approximately 46 lbs.
Care Suggestion: Portable Net Systems are designed for either indoor or outdoor use. However, please do not leave this product outside for extended periods. We suggest that you store your system indoors and not expose to wet or extreme outside elements. Although most Portable Net Systems are rust resistant, they are not rust proof. We cannot warranty products that are left outside for extended periods
- Special Order