NEWLY IMPROVED Pickleball Net with Frame: stability legs are now 36″ wide and slightly arched using 1-1/2” X 1-1/2” sq. tubing for added stability in outdoor windy conditions!
- Special order
Other upgrades include:
- Heavy grade netting, will not tear or damage as easily as traditional netting material.
- Sides of net attached to the posts are reinforced, hemmed and triple stitched.
- Heavy duty headband, less chance of center support breaking through the top.
- Plenty of room under net when passing ball to opposite court.
- Upgraded buckle / strap system for easy tension adjustment
- Wide 36″ base for more stability in windy conditions.
- Oversize nylon carrying bag with plenty of room for extra paddles, court shoes and balls.
- Bag comes with transport wheels at one end and handle to pull at other end for easy transport.
- Tournament approved nets can be adjusted to tournament standards.
- The net can easily be set to 36 inches high at the sideline
- The center strap and support ensure a fixed height of 34 inches in the middle
- Black Powder-coated steel frame sets up and takes down quickly and easily in minutes
- Nylon buckle adjustment strap on the top edges ensure excellent net tension
- Entire system stores neatly in the durable over sized nylon storage bag with wheels for easy transport.
- Detailed instructions and numbered parts make assembly straightforward
- 22’W x 36″H; 21 lbs.
- We challenge you to find a better built net at a better price!
Care Suggestion: Portable Net Systems are designed for either indoor or outdoor use. However, please do not leave this product outside for extended periods. We suggest that you store your system indoors and not expose to wet or extreme outside elements. Although most Portable Net Systems are rust resistant, they are not rust proof. We cannot warranty products that are left outside for extended periods