PowerBlock Pro EXP Stage 1 Set
Capable of increasing strength, amplifying power, or simply maintaining your current level, a dumbbell is a great fitness tool to own. However, rarely do fitness enthusiasts have that extra room to store a whole collection. The PowerBlock Pro 50 set has a weight range of 5 to 50 pounds. It essentially replaces 20 pairs of dumbbells or 1020 lbs of free weights! It is cost efficient and saves you a ton of room. Ideal for small houses or apartments, get all the benefits of strength training without taking up an entire room with the PowerBlock Pro 50 set.
- Extremely Space and Cost Efficient: Having a collection of dumbbells can quickly add up. To build a respectable and useful collection of free weights, you will spend hundreds, if not thousands of dollars! What’s more, you have to dedicate an entire room or space to all of those large hunks of metal. The PowerBlock Pro 50 set replaces 20 pairs of dumbbells, saving you hundreds of dollars and plenty of room.
- Use It Just Like a Normal Free Weight: Just because the PowerBlock Pro 50 set doesn’t look like a dumbbell doesn’t mean you can’t use it like one. This convenient free weight mimics all of the movements and exercises that a traditional dumbbell can do. Use it to bench press for your chest, perform curls for your arms, then hold them to challenge yourself to a Romanian deadlift.
- Industrial Grade Construction: They don’t call them PowerBlocks for nothing! The PowerBlock Pro 50 set features an industrial grade construction, capable of lasting through a variety of workouts.
PowerBlock Pro 50 Set Features:
- Has weight range from 5-50 lbs
- Replaces 20 pairs of dumbbells or 1050 lbs of free weights
- Includes two 2.5 lb chrome weights per handle at no charge to micro-load weight adjustments in 2.5 lb increments
- Allows every 2.5 lb increment from 5-50 lbs
- Increments: 2.5 (adder weight), 5, 7.5, 10, 12.5, 15, 17.5, 20 22.5, 25, 27.5, 30, 32.5, 35, 37.5, 40, 42.5, 45, 47.5 and 50 lbs per hand
About the Expansion Kits
The Pro EXP series comes in 3 stages. Stage 1 is the 5-50lb base unit and can operate independently. Stage 2 units include the 50lb – 70lb kit and stage 3 includes a 70lb – 90lb kit. Both stage 2 and 3 require the Stage 1 base to operate.
** Stage 2 and 3 expandable kits are sold separately
- Dimensions 12.5″ L x 7″ W x 7.25″ H per Dumbbell
- Urethane Coated Plates
- Lifetime Home Warranty
- Total weight of 100 lbs (50 lbs per dumbbell)
- Two 2.5 lbs adder weights to allow micro-loading
- Colour-Coded Rings, allow for easy identification of weight class being used
- Smooth and quiet design
- Weight range: 5-50 lbs per hand in 2.5 lbs increments (* when adder weights are attached)
- Open handle design allows more room for your hands
- Flex technology Handles and Selector pins
- Machined Steel Powder coat painted side rails on both sides of each block
- Expandable to 70 lbs and again to 90 lbs (*expansion kits sold separately)
- 5 Year Home Warranty
- 1 Year Commercial Warranty
Drops Void Warranty