4.0 HP, giving up to 12 mph along with multiple levels of incline and decline.
Cushion Flex Whisper Deck reduces joint impact by 40%
15 levels of incline and 6 levels of decline, that provide the right challenge for runners and walkers of all abilities
10.1’’ TFT screen
The SOLE TT8 treadmill offers uncompromising quality for years of use. It performs at the same level as—and is comparable to—commercial models at a higher price point. The treadmill boasts a twenty-two inch wide running surface and an all-steel reinforced framework rated for users up to 400 lbs. In addition to 15 levels of incline, the TT8 treadmill deck now includes 6 levels of decline to mimic a more natural outdoor workout from the comfort of your home.
The 22″ x 60″ treadmill running surface is the largest SOLE offers and comes standard with a 2-ply belt adding comfort and durability to each workout. The built-in Heart Rate Control (compatible with included wireless chest strap) helps keep you on target for heart rate training. A 10.1″ TFT LCD display on the console, a whisper deck with Cushion Flex suspension, and a 4.0 CHP motor with a 10 lbs. flywheel for smooth and consistent power place the treadmill among the finest on the market.
The TT8 treadmill also incorporates an internal cooling system, keeping the motor and controller cool enough for extended use without overheating. Backed by SOLE’s outstanding warranty, and is built to be used in a light commercial setting and offers both a light commercial and standard home warranty.
The SOLE TT8 Treadmill is now equipped with Bluetooth technology allowing users to record workout feedback from their treadmill to an Android or Apple smart device, and track fitness info on the free SOLE FITNESS APP or transfer it to other compatible fitness apps.
This model includes an integrated tablet holder. This allows you to use your smart devices to watch shows or follow your workout routines. Seamlessly listen to music through the Bluetooth 3.0 Audio Speakers from any enabled smart device or connect your device through the included auxiliary cable. Also included is a USB port to charge your smart devices while working out.
|Footprint (in.):||77″ L x 37″ W x 67.5″ H|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||323 lbs.|
|User Weight Capacity (lbs.):||400 lbs.|
|Running Surface:||22″ x 60″|
|Carton Dimensions:||83.5″ L x 36.5″ W x 17.5″ H|
|Shipping Weight (lbs.):||356 lbs.|
Controls & Features:
|Motor Info:||4.0 HP|
|Speed:||.5 – 12 mph|
|Incline/Decline Range:||-6 level (decline) to 15 level (incline)|
|Heart Rate Monitoring:||Hand pulse grips, chest strap compatible|
|Chest Strap Included:||Yes|
|Heart Rate Programs:||2|
|USB Device Charging:||Yes|
|Audio System:||Built-in speakers (MP3 Compatible)|
|Console Display:||10.1″ high resolution LCD|
|Display Feedback:||Time, distance, speed, calories, pulse, incline, program|
|Frame and Motor:||Lifetime|
|Frame and Motor:||Lifetime|
|View the SOLE Fitness TT8 Treadmill user manual.|
SOLE Treadmill Technology
The Engineering team at SOLE is concerned with a basic design and an emphasis on durable made treadmills. With the market expecting a quality made folding product, a stable base and a quiet machine, SOLE works to achieve and meet these consumer demands.
- Bluetooth Audio Speakers – listen to your music from your smart devices through the speakers on the console.
- Integrated tablet holder – allows users the freedom of using their smart devices to watch shows or follow their workout routines.
- USB Port – Charge your smart devices while working out.
- Bluetooth Technology – Sole now allows users the freedom to transfer workout data via Bluetooth, from their Sole fitness equipment to their smart device. Users can download and track their info on the Sole app for free, or have their fitness data be transferred to any of the following fitness apps (Fitbit, Record, Mapmyrun, Apple Health).
- Decline Deck Design– Users are always looking for ways to simulate their outside workouts, and part of those workouts include the freedom of going uphill as well as downhill. The TT8 is the only treadmill that offers both options and will give users the ability to train with the necessary confidence needed to match their outside workouts with the indoors.
- Convenient Controls – Users want to have the freedom of increasing speed and incline quickly, the display features quick speed/incline buttons along the sides of the LCD making it extremely convenient and easy to control and maintain your workout.
- Cushion Flex Whisper Deck – A unique design to any type of treadmill on the market, this deck provides our users with a comfortable and quiet workout as well as reducing impact of up to 40%. The reversible deck is the same type used in Commercial grade models and is wax lubricated, which means less work on the motor during use.
- Precision Welded Frame – Accurate and precise welding is important when designing a treadmill. Durability of a product begins with a strong frame, capable of handling multiple users of various weights and heights.
- Large Light Commercial Display Screen – The SOLE display makes work outs easier and more effective. Sole touts two different displays depending on the SKU, a vibrant white back-lit screen or a 10.1″ TFT LCD. Both offer large clean readouts provide users with helpful information, such as Heart Rate, Speed, Pace, Calories burned and many other useful bits of information
- Message Board – SOLE is proud to offer integrated message boards on most of our models. What is the SOLE Message Board; it is an alphanumeric text center that sends scrolling messages to the user in an effort to guide them through all of the details of every workout. Ever wonder how to set up the user profile workout, just push the user profile button the message board will walk you through the rest. Think of the message board as having someone standing next to you reading from the owner’s manual on what to do next in just about every function of the treadmill. After years of seeing people get frustrated in the gym and at home we came up with a better way to help you use the full capabilities of our treadmills, and we made is very user friendly. The message board will also recap your entire workout after you are finished, so you can see your progress.
- High Torque Motors with Flywheels- All SOLE treadmills feature the heaviest duty chassis and motors in their class. Beginning with powder coated all-steel welded frames and heavy duty stable inclines, we add industrial quality motors with large diameter, all-steel zinc coated balanced flywheels for a vibration-free secure running/walking surface. Why do we add a flywheel to our motors? Flywheels cause the motor to run cooler with less amp draw and extend the life off the motor. They also allow us to offer a start speed of .5mph of 1mph. SOLE also uses much heavier flywheels than its competitors which give you the fluid motion you’re accustomed to at the gym or on treadmill costing thousands more.
- Rollers- When we chose the rollers for our treadmill line we went with only the best and outfitted all of our treadmills with the same high-end rollers that most people only offer on $5000 treadmills. We use large rollers with a sealed bearing design and copper ground wires for each roller to reduce static. Larger rollers make for a larger contact surface against the belt and longer roller and belt life. This makes for smooth, quiet, static free motion that will stand the test of time.
- Belts- We use double woven 2-ply belts with four layers on almost all of our treadmills. Two rubber layers over a middle PVC layer with a nylon backing that rolls over the deck and rollers. The rubber provides the durability, the PVC stops the belt from over-stretching and the nylon provides a smooth static free surface to glide over the deck and rollers.
- Bullet proof frames – All SOLE treadmills feature epoxy powder coated paint, baked to appliance finish durability. This finish protects the all-steel construction, along with welded steel, not bolted, our frames are indestructible thus the lifetime warranty.
- Light Commercial – Is meant for 5 hours of use (or less) per day. Environments such as police and fire stations, apartment complexes and non-due paying gyms.