Standard Chrome Dumbbell Handles – is made to be used with standard “regular” dumbbell plates, or pancake plates, with a 1″ diameter center hole. Handles work with painted gray or black plates, chrome plated plates, or even rubber encased plates to protect floors and surrounding equipment. Each dumbbell handle is 14-inches long and weighs in at just over three pounds each. Handles are made from solid steel and feature knurled gripping area for a secure hold during dumbbell workouts, and are completely chrome plated for smooth plate application.
- 1 Pair Standard/Regular dumbbell handles & includes chrome collars.
Features and Specifications:
- Sold as a PAIR
- Length: 14 inches
- Construction: Fabricated from single piece of solid steel
- Handle Type: Round handle with diamond knurled grip with built-in shoulder at each end
- Coating: Chrome plated for smooth plate application and removal
- Plastic Shoulder Rings: Included to create a buffer between weight plates and handle shoulder for quieter use
- Use: in home
- Plate compatibility: Standard plates with 1″ center hole (NOT for use with Olympic plates with 2″ center hole)
- Weight: 3.2 lbs. each (6.4 lbs. total for pair)