Teeter Inversion Table LX9
Relieve back pain from the comfort of home with the Teeter Inversion Table LX9, fitted with premium features and accessories to enhance ease of use, relaxation, and decompression.
Premium features on the Teeter Inversion Table LX9 include arched base and boarding platform for easier mounting and dismounting, Traction Handles and Grip-and-Stretch Handholds for a deeper stretch at any angle, and the EZ-Angle Tether that allows you to pre-set your inversion angle to 20, 40 or 60 degrees. The included Lumbar Bridge and Acupressure Nodes add targeted traction and pressure-point relief for boosted benefits.
The smooth, firm FlexTech bed is designed to elongate your spine better than other inversion tables for a better stretch and superior pain relief. The Deluxe EZ-Reach Ankle Lock System features an extra-long handle to reduce bend and strain and make locking in easier than ever, with micro-adjustments for a customized fit around the ankles. Ergo-Embrace Ankle Supports are designed to wrap around the entire ankle and distribute pressure for enhanced comfort and support.
|Height Capacity:||4 ft. 8 in. – 6 ft. 6 in. 142 cm – 198 cm|
|Weight Capacity:||300 lb. (136 kg)|
|Assembled Non-Use Dims: (L x W x H)||60.8 x 27.5 x 57 in 154.4 x 69.9 x 144.8 cm|
|Assembled In-Use Dims: (L x W x H)||81.5 x 27.5 x 87 in 207 x 69.9 x 221 cm|
|Package Dims: (L x W x H)||50.5 x 30.7 x 10.8 in 128.3 x 78 x 27.5 cm|
|Product Weight:||73.17 lb. (33.26 kg)|
LX9 PREMIUM FEATURES
- Deluxe EZ-ReachTM Ankle System – The extra-long handle makes securing your ankles easy and strain-free, with a smooth, micro-adjusting ratchet closure to ensure the best fit. Built with aerospace-grade steel parts and a gravity-activated safety lock.
- Boarding Base Frame – Uniquely designed to make mounting and dismounting easier than ever, the arched frame and non-skid raised boarding platform are both graceful and functional.
- Stretch MaxTM Handles – Long, sturdy grips integrated with the frame provide enhanced user assistance and stretching options at any angle.
- EZ-StretchTM Traction Handles – Three uses in one! A simple push and release adds decompression at lesser angles of inversion or easy rhythmic oscillation; push on the ends for a quick-release from full inversion.
- EZ-AngleTM Tether – Embroidered markings take the guesswork out of inversion with pre-set rotational control to 20, 40, and 60 degrees.
- Storage Caddy – Within easy reach while in use, this convenient holder can store the contents of your pocket, a phone, water bottle, or Acupressure Nodes!
FLEXTECHNOLOGY: THE KEY TO DECOMPRESSION
To feel the full benefits of inversion, your spine must be able to elongate and decompress to relieve pressure on the nerves and discs.
FlexTech Bed: The smooth, firm surface of the FitSpine Bed lengthens and stretches your spine more than other inversion tables for more stretch and more relief.
Better than Foam: Other inversion tables that are padded and heavy let your body sink into the foam which stops decompression.
Elevated, Flexible Support: To ensure comfort, the 8-PT Floating Suspension System lifts the bed off the steel frame to create a pliable surface that flexes and moves with you.
Precision Balancing & Full Lock-Out: The hinge design is engineered so you can effortlessly rotate in and out of inversion with controlled, smooth movement. Allows for a secure lockout in full inversion for advanced exercises and stretching.
CUSTOMIZABLE COMFORT & SUPPORT
Acupressure Nodes & Lumbar Bridge Included – Place anywhere along the tracks in the bed for trigger-point release and support of the lower back for deeper decompression.
Head Pillow – The foam head support can be moved or removed for your comfort needs.
Grip-and-Stretch Handholds – Built into the FlexTech Bed and Frame for added stretching and decompression options.
Ergo-EmbraceTM Supports – Surround the ankles to distribute weight comfortably and evenly around the feet and heels.
INVERSION COACHING AT HOME
TeeterLink App: The ONLY inversion brand with a FREE app designed to help you get the most out of your Teeter! Schedule and track your sessions, watch how-to videos, chart your recovery and more.
Video On-Demand: DVD and online video support included. PLUS our Healthy Back and Body Series developed to improve mobility, flexibility and strength on your journey to relief.
Knowledgeable Inversion Experts: Get access to Inversion Experts online or over the phone. We’re here to help you every step of the way.
SAFETY-CERTIFIED & BUILT TO LAST
Outperforms the Competition: Teeter Inversion Tables are Safety Certified by UL* and outperform in comparison testing for endurance, rotation control and ease of assembly.
High Gauge Steel: The secret to Teeter’s unmatched safety rating! The frame and important pivot and locking points are built with heavy-duty steel to ensure security and long-term durability.
Look for the Label! Meeting the UL Standard is one thing, but maintaining it is another. The only way to verify an inversion table continues to manufacture to important safety standards is to look for the actual UL label on the product itself.
5-Year Warranty: Backed by a 5-Year Full Warranty and four decades of quality and innovation, over 3 million people have put their trust in Teeter for natural back pain relief.