The Thor Curved Manual Treadmill will take your training to the next level.
A curved treadmill is friendlier to the environment due to being completely powered by the user. This means there is a lower life-time cost of ownership due to the curved treadmill requiring no electricity. The Thor Curved Manual Treadmill brings high intensity interval training to a new level since there are no buttons to reach for when you want to increase or decrease intensity or speed. The Thor Curved Manual Treadmill is a commercial non-motorized treadmill designed for athletes to sprint at their maximum capacity. The curved treadmill base ensures a true, natural running motion. The treadmill comes with a LCD monitor to gauge max speed, time, calories, countdown time, Heart rate, and HR recovery.
Non-motorized treadmills are perfect for “deadmill running” and HIIT. The Thor Curved Manual Treadmill means athletes can walk or run freely on the treadmill or drive against the handle bars in a full sprint “prowler” position for maximum speed and power output.
The unique handle bar design offers athletes a wide variety of exercise positions.
- Curved blades tread with optimum ergonomics and a great grip
- Unlimited maximum speed
- Durable, robust and very comfortable
- Usable tread 150 cm x 43 cm with backstop
- Virtually maintenance free
- Maximum user weight 180 KG – 400 LB
- Transport rollers and lifting bracket – easy to position
- Running belt: slats treadmill with 60 blades
- Dimensions: Height: 160 cm, Width: 96 cm and Length:195 cm
- Weight of treadmill: 194 KG – 426 LB
- Frame: Lifetime
- Parts: 7 years
- Belt: 3 Years
Warranty: Full commercial
- Frame: 10 Years
- Parts: 5 years
- Belt: 2 Years