The VIKING 404 Flat Incline Bench isn’t just built to last. It’s designed to bring you the most sensible, durable and frustration free weightlifting experience. No more pulling pins, guessing positions or frustrating moving parts. Just a straight up, old school Commercial Incline Bench that will serve you for years to come.
VIKING 404 Flat Incline Bench is your bench of choice if comfort and stability is your priority. This Semi-Commercial Grade heavy duty bench is not only an excellent choice for free weights workout, it is also highly compatible with our power racks, smith machines and squat racks.
- Strength Training – The VIKING 404 Flat Incline Bench is an exercise bench that can be used for lifting dumbbells and strength training.
- Full Body Workout – This versatile bench can be used to train different parts of your physique such as the chest, shoulders, core, and upper and lower limbs, so you can have balanced muscle development.
- Adjustable Position – Back rest pads can be adjusted into four positions, which include military, incline, and flat and the seat pad can be rearranged into different positions to accommodate the back rest pad positions.
- Thick Padding – Training equipment has 2-inch thick padding with sturdy vinyl covering for comfort
- Quality Construction – Made of heavy duty steel, the VIKING 404 Flat Incline Bench can carry a maximum weight of 800lb at user weight and at a flat position and has transport wheels and handle for easy storage.
- Assembled Dimensions – 51”L x 29”W x 47”H
- Weight: 30.5 kg – 67 lbs