With commercial quality construction and premium aesthetics, the Viking PFT-300 Functional Trainer is the perfect choice for hotels and resorts, corporate fitness centers, police and fire agencies, apartment and condominium complexes, personal training studios or any facility where space and budget are limited.
Add diversity to the weight training regime with the Viking PFT-300 Functional Trainer. Crafted to endure the rigors of a busy Ltd commercial gym environment, the Adjustable Pulley boasts a high class finish with a robust frame that is sleek and stylish. The system will strengthen the muscles of the upper and lower body including the quads, hamstrings, calves, glutes, trapezius, pecs, deltoids, triceps, biceps and core abdominals.
Unlike fixed weight-machines the motions achieved with cables are more natural and smooth, this allows the user to work each side of the body equally. The 2 x 120 kg weight stacks will ensure the muscles are always challenged and engaged while the stack guards offer added protection. Suitable for both novice and frequent gym users, the height adjustable levers are simple to adjust and clearly identified with the distinctive levers.
- Multi-grip positioning handles provide a variety of exercise options
- Heavy gauge metal pulley housing covers
- Stainless steel 2” square tube uprights
- Magnetic weight pin for easy weight selection
- Multi grip chin up bars
- Electrostatic powder coated finish for maximum durability
- Nylon coated cables which meets international standards
- Sealed bearing aluminum pulleys that provide a consistent tension and fluidity with every rep
- Rubber feet on frame which protects the floor and prevents the machine slipping
- Metal weight shrouds
- 18 adjustment positions per column for a wide variety of exercises
- 2 x 120 KG – 264 LB weight stacks
- Weight stacks fully shrouded on both sides of the unit
- (4) accessory hooks for convenient storage
- Includes essential accessory package
- (1) Long Bar
- (1) Curl Bar
- (1) Neoprene Ankle Strap
- (2) Molded Grip Handles
- (2) Extended nylon Handles
- Assembled dimensions: 47” L x 61” W x 92” H
- Machine Weight: 416 KG – 916 LB
- Lifetime- parts
- Lifetime- frame
- Light Commercial:
- Lifetime- frame
- 5 year- parts
Benefits of Functional Trainer Machines
Functional trainers can be a perfect way to target specific muscles for strength training in a way that is safe and effective. These machines use cams and pulleys to target specific muscle groups, providing a great way of achieving the benefits of strength training. Here are a few of the advantages of using these sorts of machines:
Controlled path of motion – controlling the path of motion during training places the weight and pressure at the right point of the muscle for optimal results in a safe manner. It also assists the less experienced in getting the right technique in a safe way.
Resistance at the right point – Gaining muscle size and strength requires using external resistance to stimulate the contractile muscle elements responsible for muscle contraction (the actin and myosin protein filaments). This stimulation triggers the muscle to become capable of generating higher levels of force (i.e. greater strength). These machines are designed to apply this resistance to the right part of the muscle.
Metabolic Overload in a controlled manner – they provide the safest and most time-efficient means of creating a metabolic overload, which is one of the ways to trigger muscle growth. These machines allow users to bring their muscles repeatedly to this point in a safe way to stimulate strength and muscle growth.
Targeted training – these machines allow users to develop muscle definition in specific, targeted muscles groups.