The advanced Xterra ERG600 water rower provides an unparalleled full-body workout for users of all fitness levels. The water rowing system of Xterra ERG600 creates a smooth and steady rowing experience with every stroke while providing you an opportunity to completely control your resistance. The variable water volume adjusts your resistance based on your speed and the faster you row, the higher resistance you have. The ERG600 performance monitor is adjustable and clearly displays time, distance, strokes, total strokes, calories, pulse, strokes per minute (SPM), time/500 m. It also features a smooth action aluminum rail system, convenient fold up design, industrial strength handle strap and flex pedals with easy adjustment for an exercise experience second to none.
- Real water resistance feels and sounds like rowing on the water
- Adjustable multi-window, easy to read monitor provides precise workout feedback: time, distance, strokes, total strokes, calories, pulse, SPM, time/500 m (chest strap not included)
- Programs: Race -1-15, manual and recovery
- Padded row handle provides a secure grip for long workouts
- Variable water volume to increase or decrease resistance
- Solid steel frame with smooth aluminum rail
- Adjustable length foot pedals with quick-adjust straps
- Contoured, high density foam seat for comfort
- Siphon included for filling and removing water from tank
- Unique stand-up design for quick and easy storage
- Durable polycarbonate water tank with a triple blade stainless steel paddle
- Weight capacity: 136 kg (300 lb.)
- Assembly time: 2 person/1 hour
- Assembly tools provided: Allen wrench and Universal Allen Key
A FULL-BODY WORKOUT
Rowers are an easy to use, low-impact method of increasing your aerobic fitness while giving you a chance to exercise each muscle in your body. Exercising with a rower provides a comprehensive cardio-respiratory workout that can also strengthen your muscles and condition your body while burning off excess calories and increasing your bone density.
Rowers allow for user customized resistance and can adapt to a variety of workout needs improving strength and endurance at any fitness level. Developing a varied workout routine using a rower challenges the user while simultaneously delivering the benefits of a complete workout no matter their age, exercise requirements, or fitness level.
Rowers pack a complete workout into a minimal profile and effortlessly fold to save space and lock for storage while not in use. Easily ger the workout you want at any time, without having to sacrifice your living space to bulky fitness equipment.
|Footprint (in.):||81″ L x 22″ W x 42″ H|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||87 lbs.|
|User Weight Capacity (lbs.):||300 lbs.|
|Carton Dimensions:||45″ L x 23″ W x 21″ H|
|Shipping Weight (lbs.):||112 lbs.|
Controls & Features:
|Resistance:||Variable levels of water resistance|
|Standard Programs:||Race -1-15, manual and recovery|
|Console Display:||LCD with multi-output screen|
|Display Feedback:||Time, distance, strokes, total strokes, calories, pulse, SPM, time/500 m|