We designed a vest that has weight distributed equally to ensure comfort throughout the workout. The COREFX Weighted Vest 20lb adds hands-free resistance and weight to virtually any physical activity, including walking, jogging, aerobics, squats and lunges, housework, and yard work. The COREFX Weighted Vest is design to let you breathe easy and train hard. With adjustable Velcro straps, it gives you the secure and snug fit that you want, while providing you with range of motion that is a perfect fit for your body!
- Adjustable: The weighted vest has a unique military-style design with Velcro straps that you can customize for a comfortable fit.
- Added weight: The vest has a maximum weight of 20 pounds – to help you fire up your workout.
- Adaptable: You can easily change the weight of the vest by adding or removing the individual 2-pound metal weight packs.
- Weight distribution: The individual weight packs slip into secure pockets placed on the front and back of the weighted training vest.
- Durable: Made of reinforced nylon, the weighted workout vest is long lasting and can be washed when empty of the weight packs.
WHY YOU NEED IT
The Weighted Vest maximizes comfort and mobility during workouts as it allows you to use weights safely without having to hold onto a free weight or dumbbell or barbell – you are the weight. This makes exercises more dynamic as you can move freely. It also makes your usual body weight workout harder, as the COREFX Weighted Vest adds resistance to the movements.
HOW IT HELPS
The COREFX Weighted Vest helps you improve your cardio conditioning and strength, giving you more power, speed, and agility in everything you do! As you work harder, your heart and lungs work harder, improving your conditioning.
The Weighted Vest also engages your core, which helps to improve your overall stability, as well as encourages a stronger musculoskeletal system. The greater total-body load from the weighted vest allows for your bones to become stronger and denser to handle the added weight.
HOW TO USE IT
First, make sure the weight vest fits correctly. Adjust the Velcro straps until it is comfortable. You don’t want the training vest too loose, so it moves around when you’re doing burpees or jumping jacks. However, you also don’t want it too tight.
Change the number and location of the individual metal weight packs on the vest until you have a lighter overall weight, we recommend starting with 10 pounds. It may not sound like much, but your muscles will definitely feel it. Then choose a body weight circuit that you can already do comfortably – try to complete your typical reps. Add the extra individual weight packs to your vest slowly, as the circuit becomes less challenging.
WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH IT
You can incorporate the Weighted Vest to any workout to add extra weight for your body-weight exercises, distance running, speed, walking, quick drills and agility.