Built to commercial standards, the Focus Fitness PRO91 Spin Bike features a lever magnetic resistance system with easy to read feedback so you always know what level you are on. The Focus Fitness PRO91 Spin Bike console comes standard on the bikes and is pre-mounted in the factory so the mechanical settings are just right. Multi-grip adjustable handlebars keep your water bottle close-by but also holds your dumbbells so you can get a great upper body workout. The PRO91 also uses a v-belt direct drive system to cut down on noise with sealed commercial cartridge bearings for long-lasting use
Belt transmission – Magnetic Braking system – Durable grooved V-Belt direct drive.
- Handlebar: Multi-grip: Aero, Cross, Bull-Horn and Racing Ergo Drop Loop grip positions.
- Resistance: Indexed “Shifter Style: Lever to the increase and decrease of the user’s demands. : 16 levels of adjustment with emergency stop.
- Seat Post / Handlebar Stem: Stainless Steel with Height & Forwards / Backwards positions adjustment
- Pedals: Dual sided, top quality SPD pedals. One side with toe cage, other with clip-in
- Crank Assembly: Three-piece cold-forged steel
- Max User Weight: 400 lbs.
- Saddle: high-performance racing saddle
- Floor levelers – easy adjustment, the foot pad which under the foot tube for uneven floor surface.
- Magnetic – Maintenance-free. No brake pads to replace
- Improve your pedaling efficiency by upgrading to our cycling shoe compatible pedals.
- These universal pedals feature a 9/16″ HD Thread and will fit on most indoor bikes.
- Dual sided, top quality SPD pedals. One side with toe cage, other with clip-in
HEAVY-DUTY STEEL FRAME
- Double coated with a multi-phase process to prevent rust and corrosion
- For smooth, quiet, and maintenance-free performance
- Precision perimeter weighted aluminum flywheel.
WATER BOTTLE HOLDER
- Right in front for easy reach
- The interactive display shows your resistance level on a bar graph and numerically
- Displays: Level, Watts, Calories, Speed (MPH/KPH), Distance (M/KM), RPM, Time and Pulse
Home use: LIFETIME FRAME, 10 years parts and 1 year labor
Commercial use: LIFETIME FRAME, 5 years parts and 1 year labor
DUAL CADENCE/SPEED SENSOR $99.99
The BODYCRAFT Cadence/Speed Sensor is a wireless solution for measuring your cycling data. It allows you to display data on Smartphones and Tablets for use with the Wahoo Fitness, Zwift, and many other apps. Includes Sensor, CR2032 Battery, Sensor Holder, Owners Guide with installation instructions.
SP-TABLET/PHONE HOLDER $69.99
The multi-purpose clamp attaches to the handlebar of the Spin Cycles