The XTERRA SB120 Recumbent Bike offers a smooth lower-body workout in a convenient step-through frame design for easy accessibility. The small footprint maximizes your use of space while providing a low-impact, heart-healthy workout.
With 8 levels of on-demand resistance, riders of all types are sure to get a workout that is matched to their fitness level and desired intensity. Features like a padded seat with seat back, oversized adjustable foot pedals, and multi-grip padded handlebars allow you to focus more on your fitness goals knowing that you will be comfortable and secure. To keep you at the top of your training, the console features an easy-to-read LCD that displays your most important metrics to help you stay motivated. Built-in hand pulse grips on the handles next to the seat let you easily track your heart rate to ensure you get the results you want.
- Solid step-through frame design allows for easy accessibility
- LCD monitor clearly displays Time, Speed, Distance, Calories and Pulse
- Large, adjustable padded seat for comfort
- 8 manual resistance levels
- Multi grip padded handlebars
- Oversized pedals with adjustable straps
- Transportation wheels built-in for added mobility
- No plug-in needed; uses 2 (AA) batteries to power the console
- Weight limit: 250 lb
- Recommended User Height Range: 5’1″ – 6’2″ (155cm – 190cm)
- Assembled dimensions (L x W x H): 48.4″ x 24.8″ x 42.5″
- Assembled weight: 59 lb
- Carton dimensions (L x W x H): 45.7” x 9” x 21”