Built to commercial standards, the Focus Fitness PRO91 Rear Drive Spin Bike features a lever magnetic resistance system with easy to read feedback so you always know what level you are on.
The Focus Fitness PRO91 Rear Drive Spin Bike console comes standard on the bikes and is pre-mounted in the factory so the mechanical settings are just right. Multi-grip adjustable handlebars keep your water bottle close-by but also holds your dumbbells so you can get a great upper body workout. The PRO91 also uses a v-belt direct drive system to cut down on noise with sealed commercial cartridge bearings for long-lasting use
Belt transmission – Magnetic Braking system – Durable grooved V-Belt direct drive.
- Brake : magnetic braking system.
- Over size frame design.
- Tension control : 16 levels adjustment by new design knob with emergency stop.
- Stainless Steel – Handle bar set, Stem & Seat post.
- High performance slide system on seat and handlebar – Height & Forwards / Backwards positions adjustment
- Ultra strong BB and axles, Sealed bearings.
- Crank : oversize forged, durable.
- Flywheel : 15kgs
- Fixed wheel drive system.
- PU Moving for Transport.
- Floor levelers – easy adjustment, the foot pad which under the foot tube for uneven floor surface.
- Low maintenance & easy assembly.
Optional: SPD Pedals
Home use: LIFETIME FRAME, 10 year parts and 1 year labor
Commercial use: LIFETIME FRAME, 5 years parts and 1 year labor